The International Journal of Innovative Research in Information Security (IJIRIS) is a monthly peer reviewed open access Journal. IJIRIS publishes original research papers,
case reports, research notes, short communications and review papers on various aspects of Management and technology.
- Submit your paper in the form of MS word format (.doc or .docx),if you were used latex then send it PDF format.
- Submit your paper with signed Copyright Form (corresponding author sign enough, no need all) and should be sent while submitting the paper to us.
- If the manuscript is not accepted in our journal, then the Copyright form submitted with us will become void.
- The manuscripts which are submitted with copyrights form only will forward to review process
- Submitting the paper in multiple journals are offence, don’t waste our valuable time
- once the paper is accepted, it can't be withdrawn at any cost
- Please follow publication ethics and regulation
- Avoid plagiarism and copied material
- Strictly Follow IJIRIS Paper format
Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proof read and polished. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the IJIRIS
Paper Format. This will ensure fast processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors.
The IJIRIS invites contribution in the following categories:
- Original research
- Survey/Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific topic.
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research.
- Technical Notes
We accept extended version of papers previously published in conferences and/or journals. During indexing process the authors’ names as given in the final manuscript will be considered.
Paper should clearly describe new and carefully confirmed results and experimental procedure which should be given in required details for others to verify the work.
The Paper can be up to 6 pages excluding references and abstract. For proper referring and fast publication all manuscript should be grammatically correct You can
download the IJIRIS Paper format in word document. Click here to download.
There is no charge for the processing of paper but author(s) of each accepted paper is required to pay the publication charge which is very nominal fees.
We charge US $65 for International Authors and Rs. 2700 for Indian Authors for maximum 3 authors